Adds, Drops or Withdrawals
- To add or drop a class, please see the appropriate "Academic Policies and Procedures" sections of this catalog.
- To officially add or drop a class, students must do so either through MyBrandman Self Service or submit an Add/Drop Form to their respective campus One Stop staff.
- Failure to attend class or merely giving notice to an instructor will not be regarded as official notice of add/drop or withdrawal.
- The date of withdrawal for purposes of tuition and/or refundable fees refunds shall be the date on which the class was officially dropped through MyBrandman Self Service or at the campus.
- Dropping below full-time or part-time status may affect any financial aid that has been awarded and/or disbursed. Students who receive federal financial aid are subject to a pro-rated return of federal funds and will be required to return funds to the University that were previously disbursed based on a higher unit load. Please contact your Campus One Stop staff for further information.
- Completely withdrawing from the University or dropping classes after the published tuition and/or refundable fees refund deadline does not absolve students' financial obligations to the University.
- Any tuition and unit-based fees credits resulting from drops will be applied to the current balance, if applicable.
Tuition and Fees Refund Policy
Tuition and Fees Refund Policy for credit hour programs other than Brandman MyPath and School of Extended Education. Please see Academic Calendar section for specific trimester dates.
|IF STUDENT DROPS AND/OR WITHDRAWS||REFUNDABLE AMOUNT|
|Prior to the first day of classes||100%|
|Within the first week of classes||90%|
|Within the second week of classes||80%|
|After the second week of classes||None|
For more information about your state’s specific refund policies, if available, please refer to the State Authorization section online or in the catalog.