From your initial application to graduation, Brandman’s staff is focused on student success
The Team at Brandman
Each service group is dedicated to assisting students at different stages of their academic career. Services include resources for students with disabilities. How can we help you?
Enrollment coaches are here to support you through program selection, the admissions process, and preparing for a successful start to classes.
Once admitted, an academic advisor assists each student in their education plan and stays with them throughout the degree program.
Career services and resources are provided to help students find the right career, plan their career, search for jobs and more.
When you are considering one of Brandman’s programs, an enrollment coach is the place to start. Even if you’re not quite ready to fill out the application, the enrollment coach provides guidance and personalized support to answer your questions and address concerns. They will assist with the application process and required documents as well to ensure you have a successful start to classes. They are available weekdays, during working hours at (800) 746-0082.
My first experience with Brandman was when I was a special education teacher. My district paired up with Brandman for an autism certificate. I liked it because I was able to still work and do everything else I needed to do. I liked the way the program was – the online component plus in-face classes.
The MAELA program was beyond invaluable. So much of what I was asked to do was relatable to my job. The people affiliated with the program know what works in education.
I started the program because I knew I wanted to lead with a job that had more responsibility and would have more impact. I've reached my goal. Five years later, I am a Doctor of Education, a better leader and person and my school districts and students have benefited from my improved leadership.
The MAELA program was rigorous, but the professors and staff were incredibly supportive, flexible and helpful as we moved throughout our 20 months together. I have graduated my program with the confidence to go out into the world of education and be a knowledgeable educational leader.
After you receive that all-important acceptance letter, you will be assigned an academic advisor who will stay with you through your degree program. You will start by developing a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. From there, he/she will be there to guide and mentor you along the way and help you stay on track for graduation.
- Academic advisors are available at your local campus and fully online students can call or attend virtual meetings.
- Your advisor is an excellent resource as you navigate through the requirements for your chosen degree program.
One Stop Specialists
Every campus has at least one of these specialists that help you put together a plan to pay for your education. They are there to help with everything from your student account, tuition and fees, ordering textbooks, filling out financial aid forms and keeping you up-to-date on your financial aid status. Similar to academic advisors, you can contact your specialist by visiting your local campus or by connecting by phone or virtual meetings for fully online students.
- Review the financial aid information on our website and familiarize yourself with the available options.
- Gather all the appropriate documents you’ll need in order to complete financial aid documents such as copies of recent tax returns, proof of citizenship and a photo I.D.
Ways to Get Started
Academic Support for Student Success
Students needing assistance with all the online tools used at Brandman or struggling with writing and math – there is tutoring and tech support available. We are all about student success – we provide the assistance that students need to gain confidence and finish what they started.
- Tutoring services are available if you're struggling in certain subjects.
- Take advantage of the tech support services available through the Center for Instructional Innovation (CII) - understand how to use the online tools you'll need to successfully complete courses at Brandman.
- Students are encouraged to take advantage of the mentoring opportunities available with instructors in their career industry.
- Brandman’s CareerLink feature allows students to search for jobs submitted by employers looking for qualified Brandman students.