Apply Career Skills Toward Your Degree
Brandman University’s MyPath provides a new option for earning your online Bachelor’s or Master's degree while working full time. With the Brandman MyPath programs, you are in control of your schedule and the pace at which courses are completed. And unlike any other type of degree program, your prior work experience can assist you in passing courses quickly.
Benefits of Brandman MyPath
The program offers unique opportunities for working adults.
Access coursework, textbooks and study materials completely online.
Apply previous learning and work experience to move forward quickly.
Move quickly through material you already know – graduate ahead of schedule.
Receive an accredited degree at a fraction of the cost, with financial aid available.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start dates or deadlines.
Affordable Subscription Tuition
The tuition for any undergraduate program through Brandman MyPath is just $6,400 per an academic year.
- Once admitted, you begin whenever you’re ready and will be billed $3200 every 24 weeks
- To get the best value and graduate faster, complete as many competencies as possible within each billing period
- Digital textbooks and materials are included with tuition, saving you thousands of dollars
- Get financial assistance through Federal Financial Aid, VA Education Benefits or employer reimbursement
Customized Curriculum for Your Future
Brandman MyPath is called a competency-based education (CBE) program – a completely different way to learn from the traditional credit-hour standard.
- Demonstrate your knowledge, skills and abilities (competencies), without sitting through a traditional course
- Follow the customized curriculum developed on your initial assessment
- Move quickly through material you already know and spend more time on concepts you need to learn
- Establish your own pace, demonstrating mastery over a concept before moving on
Brandman MyPath incorporates the latest learning technology in an online learning management system.
- Simulations, adaptive learning, game-based learning, data analytics and social learning are used to enhance your learning experience
- Assessment tools are incorporated to comprehensively and holistically measure your progress
- Sophisticated tracking and faculty dashboards help to monitor your improvement
If a self-paced, completely online degree program sounds perfect for you, take just a moment to consider:
- Are you looking for a degree in Business or IT?
- Can you work independently, without the deadlines or classroom structure?
- Do you have the technical knowledge for online learning as well as updated computer essentials?
- Are you motivated/disciplined enough to set aside time to study and keep making progress?
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters