Brandman offers one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind, and 9 out of 10 of our students would recommend it to their friends. We have been honored by U.S. News and World Report seven times for educational excellence in our bachelor’s programs as well as our master’s programs in business and education. Your search for the right university ends here.
Brandman has one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind. Our student support system works.
The Student Loan Default Rate is very low… a testament to how quickly our students get started with their careers and quickly pay off their loans.
9 out of 10 students who attend Brandman say they would recommend the university to a friend. That speaks volumes.
High Graduation RateWhen a university has a strong graduation rate, it generally indicates that students are satisfied with their education and the school offers the support services needed for students to succeed. Brandman’s graduation rate is 82 percent - higher than most universities of its kind.
- Working adults have to work harder than most to finish a degree once they’ve started a career and/or a family.
- A high graduation/completion rate is a great indicator of a school with a student-centric philosophy.
Low Student Loan Default RateA school’s student loan default rate is a surprisingly accurate gauge of alumni success. It measures the percentage of graduates that fail to pay back their student loans. Brandman University’s rate is 5.1 percent. The national average is 10.8 percent.
- Low default rates indicate that alumni are employed, have put their degrees to work and are able to pay back their student loans.
- Recent data shows that students at for-profit colleges are more than twice as likely to default on federal loans as those at public institutions.
Referral RateWhen students are making progress, enjoying the experience and feel like they have the support they need to make it to graduation, they’re going to recommend their university to others. Especially if their friends are dealing with the same obstacles as they are – full-time employment, family obligations, limited time, busy schedule… 92 percent of students at Brandman say they would recommend it to a friend.
- Earning a degree is a big deal why not choose a university where students are enjoying the journey?
- There’s nothing better than a recommendation from a friend – someone you can trust.