Student Centric Philosophy
We exist to provide affordable access to higher education through quality academic programs. We’re able to support students from application to graduation to ensure that you complete your degree program and graduate.
Rather than focusing on the bottom line, Brandman can focus on students – their educational and career success and how it impacts the community.
Brandman embraces its responsibility to provide affordable access to higher education through quality academic programs.
Alumni have the opportunity to give back, and current students benefit by participating in career mentoring and networking events.
Proud to Be NonprofitIn today’s higher education landscape you have many choices. Our nonprofit status means there is a big difference between Brandman University and other institutions that are focused on the bottom line. As a private, nonprofit institution, Brandman is focused on serving students with quality academic programs and a robust support infrastructure to ensure our students complete their degree programs and graduate.
- Being a nonprofit university sets us apart. It allows us to focus on the right thing: our students.
- Brandman not only wants you to graduate, we want you to be successful in your career and impact the community.
Affordable, Quality ProgramsWith student success as our focus, Brandman looks for ways to clear the path to make that success happen. As a nonprofit university, we’ve chosen to cater to the working student. So it’s all about providing accredited, quality programs at an affordable price, offering full degree programs online and scheduling convenient evening courses on our 25+ campus locations.
- Speaking of quality: building on 150 years of heritage, Brandman is a part of the Chapman University system.
- Brandman was originally established to address the educational needs of military personnel and their families.
Alumni NetworkDid you know that 92 percent of Brandman students say they would recommend the university to others? Proof of that is how our alumni are willing to give back by participating in career events and networking with current students.
- Take advantage of the mentoring opportunities available with alumni working in your career industry.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to meet graduates that have found their calling because of the foundation they received at Brandman.